Location: Albany, Georgia
Client: Dougherty County & The University Financing Foundation
Project Description: The 35,000 square foot building is a historic renovation to a downtown Albany, Georgia building built in 1906. Interior renovations included rehabilitation/restoration of structural and masonry components. Exterior renovations included rehabilitation/restoration of masonry and window components. The two-story structure consists of offices, conference rooms and lecture hall type spaces and has been the home of public entities such as the Georgia Institute of Technology, University of Georgia and Georgia Water Planning & Policy.